Saturday, January 3, 2009

Greetings and Welcome!

My name is Sam, or Samazing, and I'm a busy little writer with what some describe as a 'quirky' sense of humor, but only because they don't want to call me a morbid little bundle of sarcasm. This site is pretty new, as you can probably see, and I'm still working some of the kinks layout-wise, but this is pretty much the final format.

As for the stories, I'll be posting any number of things I cook up, but most will be following the continuing stories of Zed-26. Others will feature a Knight Errant named Velorna who has managed to get himself into hot water, and yet others will be utterly random. Not too many of those for now, since my randomometer is not registering too highly. Wherever you are on my blog, you'll be able to choose out the stories you want by the navigation bar on the top right, which provides links to the chapter of my two main stories, and will (eventually) provide a link you can follow to see other, unrelated works. Also, you can follow the very top link to find any posts I've made like this one you may have missed.

So, that's that. If you've got a question for me, or an observation about the site or if you just want to strike up a conversation, go ahead and leave a comment here! I've got an alert set for my email account so I should see it soon enough and respond. Thanks for reading, and I hope you stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a message telling exactly what you think about this post, and how I might improve it.